Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Darla's Challenge

Ok - here are my answers to Darla's three thing challenge!

I LOVE:
My family, my friends, living in the country

I MISS:
My Mom -the way she used to be, my friends who are far away, dancing at the Cap!

I HATE:
Mean small minded people, Losing things, Shoes that hurt my feet

PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
Rod, my kids, Stuart McLean

SCARE ME:
Something happening to my kids or to Rod, phone calls in the middle of the night, little voices in the middle of the night saying they have poopie on their pjs

ON MY DESK:
Papers, Itinerary for China Trip, crayons

I WANT TO DO THIS IN MY LIFE:
Make a difference, grow old with my husband and family, advocate for orphans around the world

THINGS I CAN DO:
Spin, knit, remember odd bits of trivia

THINGS I CAN’T DO:
Follow a recipe, spend $50 for any piece of children's clothing, change the time on my cell phone!

THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN:
Chinese, Mah Jong, how to be a calmer parent!

I REGRET:
Losing touch with friends, My misspent youth!, Not starting adoption 20 years ago!


FAVORITE FOODS:
Mexican
Italian
Anything from Rod's smoker


FAVORITE TV SHOWS AS A KID:
Little House on the Prairie, Wild Kingdom & Disney on Sunday Nights

No comments: