Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Consulate Appointment Confirmed!


We heard today that our Consulate Appointment has been confirmed for May 16. We are still waiting to hear from the travel agent but we are expecting to leave on May 2 and return May 17. We will probably be taking a China Southern flight that goes from LA to Guangzhou. It will leave on the 2nd at 11:50 pm and arrives on the 4th at 6:20 am - talk about a loonnnnngggg flight!!! Coming back is much better - we will leave Guangzhou at 9 pm on the 16th and arrive in LA at 6:50 pm - a little over 2 hours before we leave!!!!!
This last weekend we had an Easter Egg Hunt at the Ralston Grange - I missed it with my camera because I had dead batteries and because the hunt was over in just a few minutes! Kind of reminded me of a bunch of little vacuum cleaners hoovering up the eggs! We had lots of fun with the eggs and with the games - then we went to the Tri-Cities to visit Sashi. Wade & Erika helped the kids put together their kites and they flew them in Paul's blueberry field.
I am posting a picture here of my great niece & nephew. Just couldn't resist putting their pictures in as they are adorable!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Yeah.... I know it still seems so far away but before you know it you & Bailey will be on that plane going to get her sister !!!!!