Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Toothless Kids



Here are the toothless Dennis kids. I waited a while to take the picture as Ben's mouth looked pretty gross at first - this was taken last week at just a week after he had 4 teeth extracted. It is amazing how fast these new teeth came in! He can actually eat corn on the cob again after only a week!!! Bailey tooth is starting to make an appearance also. Now she just needs to start wiggling the next one.
This weekend we had a fun time at the park and pool in Ritzville. Some of our friends from Spokane came down and we had a picnic and then played at the pool all afternoon. For the picnic, I made a flag cake - I got the recipe from one of my favorite bloggers. Check out Ree's cooking blog
I love Ree's blog too - here's one of my favorite posts.

No comments: