Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ravelry!!!


I have a new obsession!!! Ravelry If you are a knitter, crocheter, spinner or any type of fiber enthusiast - check it out! It is still in beta and being tested so you have to sign up and wait awhile to get an invite. It is seriously cool though. All kinds of links to patterns and projects. It got me excited enough to pick up my knitting needles and make these fingerless mittens for Ben today. They were going to be regular mittens but he decided that he didn't want the ends on them. Bailey, on the other hand, said she wanted ends on hers so her fingers wouldn't get cold - guess it isn't such an issue for Ben.
I actually sorted through our knitting needles and got the double points all measured and in bags with sizes labeled. We have a tremendous number of size 2 double points. Maybe we should host a sock knitting class or something! Rod made me a new pair of wool socks this week too. They are nice and toasty warm.

No comments: