Sunday, January 13, 2008

Feeling Nostalgic

Word of warning - don't activate the playlist on the side of this blog if you are at work or within the hearing of a child!!! I was skimming through Project Playlist and started to feel a little nostalgic for my misspent youth!! I know that Melanie will definitely understand. If I close my eyes I can see the Seidel Bros doing Stray Cat Strut, Billy Bear singing Turn the Page, Mike Lee singing The Rodeo Song and Joe Mama reciting the end of Copenhagen. Wow! Hard to believe that was over 20 years ago. I couldn't find Dead Skunk In the Middle of the Road - that would have been too entirely perfect. So, if you are brave and have a good sense of humor activate the playlist and enjoy some crazy tunes from today and yesteryear!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite Billy Bear song was "Sharp Dressed Man" and Doc's version of Orange Blossom Special. I thought your favorite band was Hot Country?