Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Love & Marriage

Emma & Ethan are in Kindergarten together. Their teacher, Mrs. Steinberger, does some really cool stuff with the kids. She puts together books of their work and does some theme books too. The kids then get to take turns taking the books home and we get a real kick out of seeing their world through their eyes!!! Today, Emma brought home the Love & Marriage book. Mrs. Steinberger asked the kids, "What does love mean to you and how old do you have to be to get married?"

Ethan said: "Love means that like you hug people. I love my Mom and Dad. I know they love me too because they tuck us in at night, they read books, they let us play video games and they take us places. I think you need to be 20 years old to get married."

Emma said: "I love my sister Bailey and my brother Ben. I love Ethan. I love my Mom and Dad. They read to me and take me places. I love my Aunt Sashie, I love Sophie and Tristian. I kissed Tristian. I don't know if I'm old enough to get married. Bailey is almost old enough. I need to ask my Mom and she will tell me when I can get married."

And that's all I have to say about that!!!

No comments: