Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Lind Diamondbacks - Minor Minor League!!!






This morning we started the day with a rousing game of baseball. Ben actually connected and hit one out of the yard!!! Everyone else got in the groove and hit quite a few. I'm sure it won't be long and we will have to start checking them for steriod use. I don't know if they will have a T-ball team here this year. Ben won't be able to play as he will be laid up from his surgery.
We also went to the Ralston Egg Hunt yesterday. The girls kind of stood around and watched - they thought it was too cold to pick up eggs! We had fun playing all the games and eating all the snacks inside the grange after the hunt. Ben ate 6 servings of fruit! I think everyone thinks that I starve my kids because they eat so much but I keep telling them that they eat like that at home too!!! In fact it frightens us to think about our food budget for the future - might be more than the mortage!!!

No comments: