Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Too Funny!!!


Hey - look - I'm the same age as fake orange juice!!!
Today is my 43rd birthday! Rod took the kids to Walmart Sunday to shop for my birthday. I had a whole stack of presents - what a fun time. It really surprised me, I couldn't get any of them to tell me what they bought for me. When I opened everything tonight, I got a little stapler, an index card file, a file folder, a bunch of stickers that included car & mermaid stickers, a High School Musical pillow, a jar of peanuts and some candy corn.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Nanny!

Love, M & D

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Late birthday sister!! Those sound like the best kind of presents to me! They put some real thought and themselves into them...Love you bunches!!
Jenni and kids! :o)