Sunday, June 24, 2007

New PJ's & Ice Cream!


Quite the way to wrap up a fun filled weekend - new jammies and ice cream cones!!! I hit the semi-annual sale at Disneyshopping.com and got new jammies for the crew. Love those sales!
We had a great weekend. We went camping with Marjie, Paul, Jenni, Wade and Erika at Potholes State Park. It isn't far away but that really doesn't matter - all that matters is that we have the tent, a campfire and room to play. Jason, Jacob, Helen, Dean, Callie & Blissa joined us for dinner Saturday night. We even met up with one of Marjie's best friends from her school days - Deanna. She and her grand kids where at the park for an outdoor church weekend. It was good to see her. We had fun making smores and playing with flaming marshmallows.
Emma just went with the flow - didn't seem fazed by sleeping outside in the tent. I often wonder what goes through her mind - like "Who are these crazy people - sleeping outside when they have a perfectly good house."
I was a bad mom and didn't take any pictures while we were camping - I asked Jenni to download and send her pictures to me - so will put some up when I get them!